Address 390 Laurel Street Suite 210, San Francisco, CA 94118
Services | Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry FAQs
| Sedation Dentistry Consultation
- Most people choose IV sedation – IV medication that is started prior to the procedure.
- At Laurel Dental Spa we use IV sedation with an Medical Doctor -Anesthesiologist at your side.
- With IV sedation you will be responsive, but not be aware. You will not feel or remember anything.
- For smaller procedures we may use oral sedation, which means you'll need to take a small pill before your treatment and by the time you awaken, it's over and done with!
- Laurel Dental Spa's oral sedation is FDA approved and considered very safe.
- With oral sedation you will not be unconscious, but you will be in a very relaxed state similar to sleeping. You will remember very little of the appointment.
- With either IV and oral sedation, you will have little or no memory of your dental treatment.